8/26/2010

Too much stuff

Anytime you think you don't have very much stuff, try packing it all up. Here I was, ignorantly believing that we really didn't have that many possessions and that I had really whittled down to the necessary items for living. Ohhhh, no. No no no. What a lie. We're in quite a packing dilema around here. We are not only moving, but we're going on vacation first and then moving into one house while we wait for another house to be finished. So I have to separate out and pack the vacation stuff from the little house stuff from the 'store till we move into the big house' stuff. And let me tell you, we have stuff, plenty of stuff. I think that if a large dumpster were to be placed outside my house I might just throw away all this stuff!! Somehow, even though I'm on my second day of trying to pack, it seems that the only progress around here is that our bedroom has become a maze of boxes and we're apparently not taking showers anymore since I decided to use all the bathroom towels as padding for packing the glass stuff. If only Charlotte were a little older she could really enjoy the chaos and cardboard box mazes around here. However, here is what she thinks of trying to pack all the stuff we have.

2 comments:

  1. we are going to be moving and we are renting a dumpster to throw all our extra and ruined stuff in. i can't wait to purge about half of our stuff and put the remainder in a bigger house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, and you suck for moving, we'll miss you tons! you better become a much more regular blogger, i really want to see lil charlie grow up!

    ReplyDelete